

Here's Blackout with his sexy summer haircut. I just tried about 8 times to get this picture to upload correctly, but apparently Blogger is so fond of sideways cats that there can be no other option.
His fur, formerly up to 3" long, is now about 1/4".
In this one you can clearly see his fur go go boots. On his front legs, the boots are taller.
It's a good thing the poor kitty doesn't know how silly he looks. :)

4 comments:
Poor, poor kitty! That is a hilarious do.
Puss in boots. This was foreign to me when Amy first did it. Reminded me of when our dog got her first haircut when I was a kid; it made me cry. After Amy shaved the cats, I thought it was cool. Wash was all skinny.
Heehee! So silly!
See, I should show this to The Bean when he's been bad. A little visual aid for my threats of shaving him.
Thanks for sharing this! I'm sure Blackout's a lot more comfortable like this anyhow.
I think it's a pretty ridiculous thing to do to a cat, but he needs it. He's old/lazy and doesn't clean himself well so he gets all matted up. I go over there and brush him, but his fur is so thick that it just doesn't help that much.
Luckily, it will be grown back by the time it gets cold again. I swear to you that my mother has no intention of getting him a sweater.
Post a Comment