
The yellow box on the left looks like a chocolatey shroom shaped treat. The packet to its right could be chocolate covered sunflower seeds. Above those 2 I think we have some chocolate rocks with a dinosaur egg. Above that is something that comes in four flavors, and I'm guessing fruity. They feel like a starburst. Whole almond candy I understand, and they even put a picture of the candy. The top right corner of the packages boasts "Supreme Grade."
In the top right corner is something in grape and strawberry flavors, and probably sour judging from the very startled looking children. It has 100% of something. Beolow that is something blueberry flavored, with a refillable dispenser. Below those, something with a chocolate filling. Only English word there is "new."
Bottom left corner, we have a small American cat. She is more interested in the camera than the odd looking packets.
Cool stuff! Now I'm off to get dinner and go to the other tech rehearsal, from 5:30 until probably midnight. They repainted the floor black last night, so I'm eager to see how sticky it will be. I'm sure it'll be dry, but that new paint stickiness can be very annoying.

1 comment:
That dark-looking one- thats kinda furry- that's an Anna kitty- not for the eatin'- just for the lovin'
DON'T EAT THE KITTY!
Post a Comment