I guess "invited dress" for Europe was an overly optimistic term for the rehearsal yesterday. There was exactly one person there who wasn't involved in the show. After the rehearsal I spent some time taping the bejesus out of the windows. They let in hella light, you see, and I can't have that. The set designer didn't do a very through job of it, and yet used up a LOT of my ill gotten gaff tape. So I used even more of it, and I think I've taken care of the worst of the light leaks. Tonight is our preview, and I sure hope there will be some people there! If people don't show up, I won't get paid. We still have to do a little more work cleaning up the room, but we're almost ready to go.
In the afternoon Donald and I did some errands, then got food. I was planning to eat something different from usual. By the time we were done with the errands (which honestly was not a long time) I was so damn hot, and tired from the hot, and hungry, that we just went to Kin Lin. I can't be mad about that. The waitress there knows what I want to order. Any longer and she'll just bring my Kin Lin chicken before I order it. Where else can I get 2 full meals from a $6.50 entree?
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment