Thursday I figured that since it wasn't 100 degrees it would be a good time to do errands. I went to Office Depot to get a 2007 planner. I know I won't need it for four more months, but school supplies are plentiful now. I carefully examined all the different planners, and decided on the same one I've had for the last 2 years. Then I wandered around the store looking at stuff I don't need, thinking that I needed something else but I'd forgotten what. I never did remember, but I did manage not to buy anything that I didn't really need. I also went to the bank and Osco. Then I collected the cat, and went to my folk's to decorate a cake. That went quite well. The cake was blue with a yellow and Red Superman "S" symbol. Rock candy "kryptonite" finished it off. The "s" is a little wonky, but it's pretty decent for freehanding it.

Friday morning I got up early enough to take a walk before it got too hot. In the afternoon Robyn and I did some shopping. I tried on a pair of shoes that felt really good, but were inexplicable ugly. They looked normal until I put them on, then transformed into ugly. The shape was just weird. It's so rare that I find really comfortable shoes that I'm considering getting them anyway.
Saturday Donald and I went out for a little shopping. We went by the bookstore first so I could buy a backpack. The one I wanted was no longer there, of course. Then we went to the Apple store, where they told us the $50 refund coupon (which I got for my original iPod battery crapping out) was only good online. Of course. They do everything they can to prevent you from actually USING the money they gave back to you. Then we went to EB, and Donald bought me Wario Land 4 (GBA) to play on his DS. That's a fun game. I played it a lot yesterday. Donald, Robyn and Mike came to see the equity showcase, and then we got coffee. After that I was feeling guilty for not going to the party for Europe, so Donald and I went there even though it was late. We were there from about midnight to 1, and had a pretty nice time. Now I don't feel like a jerk for saying I'd do something and not doing it.
Here's Blackout in a shoebox:

and Blackout feigning nonchalance at Anna's intrusion into his world.

No comments:
Post a Comment