Monday, August 07, 2006

I guess "preview" gave me overly optimistic ideas about who would show up for our show yesterday night. It was a good step up from Saturday. We had five people. Have hope, I say, there are at least 20 reservations for tonight. We were a little rocky, but that's why you have previews, to iron out the wrinkles.

Donald and I were going to go try out Egstc. for breakfast yesterday. It was very busy, so we went to Chubby's. I ordered slightly too much food and ended up with way too much food. They gave me an extra piece of toast, an extra biscuit and a large chocolate milk instead of a small. Donald was supposed to stop me from ordering so much food but he didn't try hard enough. :)

The rest of the day was spent feeling hot, occasionlly napping and mainly doing nothing. Around 11 it occured to me that we should have done the laundry. I was so damn bored. I was just waiting all day for the day to be over.

No comments: