Friday, September 01, 2006

cell phones can be a real pain

It's almost funny, that after waiting on hold for 5+ minutes for Cingular customer service, that once I finally got through to a person- it dropped my call. I'm pretty tired of being on the phone with Cingular, since this is the 3rd issue I've had within a month. Now I'm not receiving messages, or some calls. Other Cingular customers have told me that a lot of people are having the same problem. Yesterday, I talked (in person) to someone who called me earlier in the day, 3 different times and left messages. I didn't even get the calls, much less the messages.

I just got through to a different guy, who says the problem is in both Kansas and Missouri. He said that it should be fixed soon, and offered to credit our account $5. Well okay. It doens't make up for the lack of service, but I do feel less cranky about it.

No comments: