Sunday, September 03, 2006
We helped Mike move yesterday. The "helping" was pretty minimal though. Donald and I got to his new place about 10:45, and he'd already moved almost everything. He doesn't have that much stuff to begin with, and he'd gotten up at 5:30 AM (!!) so they had a real head start. I helped put legs on a table, carried about 2 boxes, and other minimally difficult tasks. Anyway, Mike's new place is neat. It's a nice size for one person, and couldn't be in a more convenient location for him. He can easily walk to work. And we can easily walk to many delicious restaurants when we go to his place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wait, are you saying Mike still exists? I heard this wacky internet rumor that he was dead.
I was listening to a Dwight Yoakum CD backwards and it told me "Mike is Dead."
No way man, Mike is the Walrus.
Wait? Jim was listening to a Dwight Yoakum CD? Dwight Yoakum has secret messages? And Mike is the Walrus? Wow, who knew reading comments could be so educational? Can I put anymore justified question marks in this comment? I wonder?
Post a Comment