As Robyn mentioned we had an abrupt change of dinner plans last night. The most annoying thng about it was how unhelpful the traffic-stopping cops were. They just said, "turn around, or wait." Wait for what? How long? What all are you blocking? Since I had zero information from the po-po, I ended up making 3 U-turns in 3 blocks before we gave up and literally ate at the closest restaurant. Not a well planned thing. Also, Donald's car isn't the easiest car for U-turns.
Thursday I got a haircut. It's just above my shoulders now. I think it's a little funny shaped somehow, but it feels great to be rid of the length. Friday I took Anna to the vet for her shots. They told me she has tartar buildup, and should have her teeth cleaned. That would take anesthesia, and a lot more money than I'm gonna spend. They also said I should brush her teeth daily. Who the hell brushes their cat's teeth?
My new backpack arrived Friday too. I'm not quite sure what I think of it. I've had the old backpack since sometime at CMSU, so getting used to a new one will be tough no matter what backpack it is. My goal was to have a laptop backpack that isn't gigantic and bulky. The problem is that my laptop isn't a mac, and is too big to fit in the smaller laptop backpacks. The laptop is 12.25" x 10.25" x 1.25." All the smaller backbacks will only fit laptops 10" deep and 1.25" thick. The other problem is that I carried a whole hell of a lot of stuff in my old backpack. I'm going to have to try to eliminate some of the stuff. The new backpack is taller, but less deep.


No comments:
Post a Comment