Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pop Pop get Grisham?

Donald and I bought all 3 seasons of Arrested Development for a grand total of about $30 this weekend. (How's that for a good deal??) If you have not seen this show, you must, for it is both smart and funny. You know it's true, because Fox cancelled it.

Also funny: this morning I saw a red car downtown with a 32 oz drink sitting on the trunk. The car was traveling north on Broadway, and the drink seemed to be staying put. The car turned onto 10th, drink in place. That drink must have been on there awhile, since there's no Quiktrip anywhere near downtown. Of course, it could have been a fake drink glued to the car, but that's even more unlikely than an actual 32 oz drink staying on a moving car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard things on the radio all week about such a car...so I think it's probably some kind of prank.

Margaret said...

Huh. Well, that explains it.