I'm so glad I don't have to drive anywhere today. Donald just successfully made it down the driveway without sliding anywhere, but I have serious doubts that he'll be able to get back up. For any of you that haven't seen it, our driveway is both steep and narrow. It's best avoided altogether when icy.
In time-wasting news, I'm almost done with Paper Mario. The other night I played it until almost 3, which is waaay too late. Almost... there...
I got a myspace friend request from a guy that I don't know. We went to the same high school, and graduated at the same time, but I don't remember him at all. So I don't want to click "accept," but "reject" seems so mean. There should be a nicer button. Perhaps "no thanks" or "I don't know you! That's my purse!"
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i just don't answer those- it just sits in my inbox
Even here in Southern CA, the cats get cuddlier as the temperature falls. The Bean has been snuggling under the covers as we've dropped below the 50° mark.
In other news, I sincerely and truly miss the snow.
Post a Comment