I tlooks picture perfect.
I fucking love cherry pie. Mail me a slice?
Oooh, Donald just ate the last one. :( Sorry. Bastard complained when I wanted a bite, too. I made the damn thing! I even let him have the bigger slice. (Next time bigger slice shall be mine, mwah ha ha.)
I is poking ur pie- poke poke poke
that looks fucking delicious.and i'm not even a pie fiend. i mean, i like pie, but i don't LOVE pie.maybe if i ran across more pies like this one...
Dammit, you guys are making me want more pie! (why did I let Donald have the bigger slice?)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I tlooks picture perfect.
I fucking love cherry pie. Mail me a slice?
Oooh, Donald just ate the last one. :( Sorry. Bastard complained when I wanted a bite, too. I made the damn thing! I even let him have the bigger slice. (Next time bigger slice shall be mine, mwah ha ha.)
I is poking ur pie- poke poke poke
that looks fucking delicious.
and i'm not even a pie fiend.
i mean, i like pie, but i don't LOVE pie.
maybe if i ran across more pies like this one...
Dammit, you guys are making me want more pie! (why did I let Donald have the bigger slice?)
Post a Comment