Amy and I agreed that if Jeb Bush runs for President and wins, we're moving to Canada.
Well, the way this election just went, I think we have the right to feel just slightly hopeful about how the next election will go. A little bit. Smidgen. (fingers crossed)
Well, yeah. The next election should be Democrat. It's just the fear that down the road, someday, Bush is in our future. Terrifying.
very true.PS: if you're online, you should be giving me some IM lovin' :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amy and I agreed that if Jeb Bush runs for President and wins, we're moving to Canada.
Well, the way this election just went, I think we have the right to feel just slightly hopeful about how the next election will go. A little bit. Smidgen. (fingers crossed)
Well, yeah. The next election should be Democrat. It's just the fear that down the road, someday, Bush is in our future. Terrifying.
very true.
PS: if you're online, you should be giving me some IM lovin' :)
Post a Comment