Sunday, November 12, 2006


Today is the last performance and strike of Hamlet: the Opera. I anticipate sorting and putting away gel. And rounding up rental stuff. I think that's about it, but I'm sure they'll spring some random crap on me that I've never heard of.

I got a new toy. It's so nifty! It's a very portable speaker system for my iPod. Now I can take the music with me. I plan to use it in the kitchen, and out of the house at light hangs and whatnot. It's the Altec Lansing inMotion IM9. I'm very fond of it already, and I got it yesterday. It's got good sound for the size, which is about a foot long and 3" thick. It also has its own carrying bag, which is nifty.

3 comments:

Heather K said...

That is a cool speaker. Now my nano is very jealous of it and thinks it should have one of its own. Don't go getting my nano all riled up.

Jim said...

For the last few weeks I have been craving a nano. For no good reason, though. Amy's already got an ipod and I have no occasion where I am away from the computer or a radio that I could be listening to music.

But I want one.

Jim said...

And your toy does look nifty, Marget. :)