Thursday, May 26, 2005

Less than 12 hours

Today I went in to paint at 9. At 11:30, we ran out of stuff to work on. Okay. So I got Donald to pick me up (he took the day off) and we went to Kinko's to print a lovely laser print of my resume to go on its merry way to Chicago in tomorrow's mail. We also went to B&N to get some reading material for the trip. I got Kafka's The Trial (Which I will be light designing next year,) Donald got Gaiman's Good Omens and I got a book of puzzles. We're all set for in-flight entertainment.

Then we went home to pack, play Kotor and nap. Another exciting day in the life of Donald and Margaret. we'd make a really boring zoo exhibit. And we walked to the coffeehouse tonight. This time, I got an iced caramel latte, to which both baristas replied, "whaaat?" Smartassey baristas. :) I've gotten too used to the irish cream latte, I need to mix it up sometimes!

Our plane leaves at 10am tomorrow. If the hotel has a computer, I'll post from the east coast. (Ooh, a rhyme) Otherwise, see youse guys in 4 days!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Anybody out there ever see that Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn movie where they're in New York and hilarity ensues? I hope this trip is like that. :)