Yesterday I went grocery shopping and then put in my Grandparent Time. We played a couple games of cards, took a break, and played some more. I took my bag-o-yarn to show my mom and grandma, beacuse I knew they'd like to see. I also brought my cat, who persists in giving me dirty looks every time I leave the house. She had a nice time with the wandering and sniffing, and we all had a good laugh when she tried to jump onto a non-existant windowsill, and slid down the front door. Silly kitty, brain so small. I've started work on a blue crocheted hat to go with my blue crocheted scarf. My grandma thought that was neat. Ah, yarn.
When Donald got home we ordered Chinese food. I always feel silly having Kin Lin deliver. They're right next to the coffeehouse, so it can't take more than 5 minutes for them to actually drive over here. I have to give them credit though, their delivery is super fast, and it can't all be the distance. Robyn and Joe, who had been at the Nelson, came over and we hung out a bit and then went for coffee. It was nice, and probably the last time we'll get to do that before Joe leaves. Stupid army.
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Hector, those nerds are calling for delivery again."
"Again? Fuck they walk to the coffee house. Goddamn motherfu-"
"Shhh, Hector. Shhh."
Oddly enough, I think the guy who delivered the Chinese food WAS Hispanic...
Post a Comment