I've nearly finished Harry Potter. All I have left is the part when they all talk about what's just happened. Donald made me go to sleep or I would have read it last night. That's okay, I'm glad I still have a bit to read.
Yesterday was a reading day. I went on errands in the morning, and let me say that if you can swing it, Student Health at UMKC is great. Cheap prescriptions too. The rest of the day was mostly spent reading. Comics arrived, so I read them. They were okay. I'm working on dropping the ones that aren't good any more. The reast of the day was Harry Potter, with an intermission where I went over to 116 to watch a (blessedly short) rehearsal.
Donald's new (reconditioned) laptop came yesterday. I made sure to touch it enough to take off his curse. Donald has the curse of new things. If it's new and he uses it, it won't work. It's been proven several times! So now, whenever he buys a computer part or whatever, I open the package and touch it a bit. Problem solved!
P.S. I truly wish I'd majored in Cat. She spent literally all day yesterday sleeping on the shelf in the closet. Now she's sitting on my lap. Tough life. :)
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment