It's Done. I sepent most of yesterday blasting fans in there, and then burned candles for awhile. I think the paint smell is mostly gone. I can't really tell any more though. Now I just need to reassemble the bathroom.
Kind of, but I'm not gonna do it. It would be a huge pain to redo the window and door frames, as well as the door. I'm just leaving them alone. I might try to clean them somehow, but I'm done with painting for now.
2 comments:
Do you feel the need to work on the other areas that now look crappy compared to what looks so beautiful?
Kind of, but I'm not gonna do it. It would be a huge pain to redo the window and door frames, as well as the door. I'm just leaving them alone. I might try to clean them somehow, but I'm done with painting for now.
Post a Comment