Sunday, July 03, 2005

It's like a black hole, only you don't stay in

Last night Donald and I watched our shiney new DVD of scrubs, and after awhile I wanted to go for a walk. I was feeling myself slowly turning into a slug having been on the couch since about 5pm. He asked if I wanted to get coffee and I said no, we'd been there the last 2 nights and we were going to grow both poor and fat from all the lattes. So we went out for a walk, and Donald revealed to me that he DID want to get coffee. Even when we don't plan to go there, we end up going there! We decided we need to set a coffeehouse budget and not spend so damn much money. Actually, once we got there, we ended up getting ice cream at the Russell Stover store next door. Take that coffeehouse! You didn't get us this time!

No comments: