Today I finished the primer coat and started the paint coat. My right arm is very tired. Believe it or not, my attempts at left-handed painting weren't very successful. I started at the ceiling, going on the theory of getting the hard part out of the way first. Works okay, by the time I get to he bottom I can sit. I wish now that I hadn't bought the White Paint of +15 Whiteness. It's making the rest of the bathroom look grubby. Okay, so the rest of the bathroom IS a bit grubby. I guess I should have bought the White Paint of +15 Matching Your Grubby Bathroom.
At least the cat didn't get into the paint. Then again, that would probably be pretty funny since she already looks like she got into some white paint.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't really have much of a comment. I just wanted to say something. I'm honestly happy for you, painting the bathroom after so long, but I'm not ecstatic. Eh.
Post a Comment