Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Island

The Island was pretty good. Donald and Robyn and Kevin and Denise and I saw it last night. ($8.50 x 5 = screw you, movie industry) There was one part when they were falling down a building while riding a sign that was highly implausible, but the rest of it was good fun. You really had to feel bad for the poor clone people.

Donald and Robyn and I ate dinner at Bo Ling's before the movie. We were all feeling unadventurous so we ordered the same food that we'd ordered the last time. It's good, dammit!

Today Donald and I went to his grandparents to fix their computer. They were really glad to see me, since it had been quite awhile since I'd seen them. It felt nice. Grandparents are swell.

At 7 I went to see the Just Off Broadway space. I'd never been there before, so that was interesting. It's mainly a square. the grid looks to be about 18'. The odd part is, that there's a bunch of open space over the grid in the center. There's like a pyramid shape of space. Kind of weird, and I wonder what it does for sound.

When I got home Donald and I went for coffee and played Magic. I won the first game, but it wasn't much of a victory. Donald was playing his counterspell deck, so whenever I'd get something out, he'd just take it away. V. annoying game. :) It went on for EVER. Now, I'm gonna go play kotor 2. :)

No comments: