Friday, September 30, 2005

Dreams 7 and 8

I dreamed that I was working in the shop painting, and the crew was assembling a huge piece of scenery. The scene shop was big and empty like a warehouse, but brightly lit. The scenic unit was about 30' long, with at least one level, so all the guys were working. They were fastening an electics batten to it, and had hung lights too. SMJ was asking if they had though of putting on the right caps and accessories, in a annoyed voice which made it very clear that they had NOT done so. So the impression was theat they plowed ahead and did something without letting him prepare on his side. Bill, as usual, didn't really care.

In my other dream, Kevin and Denise had left a bunch of junk behind which was intended to be thrown out. I was sorting through it to see if there was anything to keep. There were a bunch of My Little Ponies and things, so I was picking them out with the intention to sell them on ebay if I didn't want to keep them. All the while, I had the impression that I should hurry, because I should gt back to work painting.

Now for the waking world:
Yesterday I was supposed to have a meeting and a class. Two phone calls in the morning, and they were both cancelled. So I went along to Target with my mom, and ended up getting a new scarf and 2 new hats. They are knitted, so I feel a bit silly buying something that I could concievably figure out how to make. But they were so nice that I got 'em anyway. That brings my scarf count to 5 or so, and my hat count to 3. How can you have too many hats and scarves? They keep important things warm.
In the afternoon I tidied the house and worked on Robyn's photo. In the evening I watched Alias, and then Donald and I took our laptops to the coffeehouse, where I downloaded about 20 scenarios for rollercoaster tycoon.

Today I have a meeting, and in the afternoon, the Big Damn Movie. Finally!!

No comments: