Monday, September 19, 2005

Robyn and I went shopping again, and decided on a bridesmaid outfit for me. (Don't bother clicking on it, it's a small pic) We had to order both pieces (they are separate) from different locations because they didn't have the right size where we were. They also don't usually sell you the ones they have, you're supposed to order them 8 WEEKS early. Well, as you know we don't have 8 weeks. So they kindly sold me the ones in the stores. The top is coming from Illinois and should be here in about a week. The skirt is up by Barry Road and Robyn will pick it up on Sunday.

So that's one more wedding thing Robyn can check off her list. In other news, I'm still painting for dollars when I have the time. The show doesn't open until next Wednesday, so I'm likely to have work all week. Yay, dollars! I really enjoy just going in, somebody tells me what to do, and I do it. It's nice not to have to think. And then it's nice to come home, eat, and hang around watching TV or playing video games. I guess that's kind of how a normal job works. I'll try not to get used to it.

No comments: