Tuesday, September 27, 2005

more questions

I swiped these from Tom

What is your occupation?—student. But theatrical lighting designer/technician to be specific.

2. What are you listening to right now?—Buy a Dog, Luce

3. What was the last thing you ate?—Bo Lings’ tasty Chinese

4. Do you wish on stars?—Nah, I usually try to pick out a constellation though

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? – my favorite Prismacolor pencil is Copenhagen Blue

6. How is the weather right now? –terrific! It’s cool and not humid!

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?—Donald. Before that, Robyn

8. What was the best day of your life so far?—I don’t know

9. Favorite drink?—Strongbow. And the elusive Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade

10. Favorite sport to watch? –Gymnastics. I actually enjoyd watching a lot of the last summer Olympics.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? –who hasn’t? last time I dyed it the wackiest color of all- brown. I got tired of trying to maintain blond streaks.

12. Do you wear contacts?-- No, but I’ve tried. They aren’t comfortable.

13. Pets?—One Anna Banana Prettykitty Puddin’pop Spare

14. Favorite month?-- That’s tough. I don’t’ know

15. Favorite food? So many! One is Pie. Okay, strawberry or cherry pie. Not that crappy cherry from a can pie, either. The kind with real sour cherries.

16. What was the last movie you watched? – May have been Sin City

17. Favorite day of the year?—a holiday when I spend time with my family and eat stuff.

18. What do you do to vent anger?—yelling works, as long as the people in the offending car can’t hear me.

19. What was your favorite toy as a child?—Legos, Barbie and My Little Ponies

20. Fall or Spring?--Fall.

21. Hugs or kisses?--hugs

22. Cherry or Blueberry?-- Cherry

23. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?—If they want, but I didn’t email it so whatever!

26. Living arrangements—apartment with Donald near campus

27. When was the last time you cried?—when I bit my tongue really hard

28. What is on the floor of your closet?—laundry baskets, a space heater, old shoes, a suitcase

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest?—I rarely talk to anybody from high school or before

30 What did you do last night?—Watched TV, read comic books

31. Favorite smell?-- cloves

32. What/Who inspires you?—random stuff when I’m reading usually

33. What are you afraid of?-- not having enough money to eat

34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?-- cheese, but it must have onions and mayo and ketchup to be really good

35. Favorite car?-- Reality car- Toyota corolla. Fantasy car, Prius, Mini Cooper

36. Favorite dog breed?—cat.

37. Number of keys on your key ring?-- Five, but I can probably take one of them off. I keep my theater keys on a separate keyring.

38. How many years at your current job?-- As grad student, 2. As theatre person, almost 15

39. Favorite day of the week?--Saturday

40. How many states have you lived in?—just the one.

No comments: