Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Jewelry


Yesterday Robyn and Jane (Robyn's mom) and I went jewelry shopping. We found many pretty things. This is the jewelry we picked out for me. (Click to see larger) The dark silver matches my outfit nicely. It looks black in the picture, but it's actually a pewter color. We couldn't decide which earrings so we got both. But as I was trying them on last night, I discovered that I don't need to pick, I can wear both. The dangly ones first, and the other ones second. My ears are pierced twice, after all. I'll just wear a stud in the remaining hole in my left ear. I tried to take a picture of my ears but it didn't work well.

Robyn has 2 different options for necklaces, both very pretty. One is the same as mine but in a whiter silver, with tiny pale blue stones. The other is bright silver, with a different flower that will look great with her dress. So hard to pick!

In non wedding news, was there a natural disaster this morning? I thought it was just rain but the radio informed me that there were about 50 car accidents. Have you people never seen rain before??? Every time it rains, this happens. What the hell.

No comments: