Yesterday I found out that for assisting on Harry, Jen's getting paid more than I did to assist on Carter's Way. Goddammit. Putting up with the evil LD from hell for a week, and getting paid less for it. AND Jen will get twice as much as that to remount it in the spring. Life is not fair, but I will get over it.
I've been working on dance all week. When I'm not teching my own pieces, I've been at school working on other stuff. There would be no point going home when I'd have to go back a couple hours later to work on notes. Therefore, I've been getting home lateish, about 7. Then I eventually fall asleep on the couch, until Donald wakes me up. Why have I been so tired? Sitting around the 5th floor isn't really that tiring. I have a meeting today to talk about Lost Highway stuff, which is still all up in the air right now. It needs to get nailed down FAST.
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment