Tuesday, November 08, 2005

what to do?

I hate being busy for so long, and then it just stops. I don't know what to do with myself. I have to be somewhere in an hour, and I don't know what to do until I leave in 45 minutes. I could read, but then I'd feel like I should be doing something else. I guess I'll just kill a few minutes posting about my inertia. 45 minutes isn't really long enough to get started on something.

Yesterday I read the 12th Lemony Snicket book. Those of you who have read such things know that isn't saying much, they're short and the print is big. There was a critique that took longer than it should, because Victor's meeting ran over. But I did enjoy holding a kitten, which Rocco kept trying to give me. I resisted the kitteny goodness, and came back home sans cat. Thne I read more, and waited for Donald to get home because he was working late. Then I fell asleep on the couch, and wasted most of the time he was home by sleeping. I woke up somehow at 11, used my computer a bit and finished the book. Why am I not doing something useful??

Only 5 minutes have gone by. I guess I could go eat something. I should, but I don't feel very hungry. I guess I'll eat anyway.

No comments: