Tuesday, November 22, 2005

itsa Tuesday

During rehearsal yesterday I mostly updated Lightwright. All day long when I was doing absolutely nothing, I COULD have been doing it, but they didn't give me the stuff until right before we went to dinner. Thanks folks.

Today we came in at 9 to do some notes, and also sit around doing a fair amount of nothing. It is now 12:54, and we just started teching the opening of the show. That's about 54 minutes arter when I expected us to start,

Also, one of the actors is named Margaret, so my name is being called a lot, but it isn't for me. Rather distracting.

I think I lost my Gerber again. I remember using it a couple days ago, and now I don't know where it is. The stupid thing falls off my pocket. I'm annoyed enough that I may give up entirely on it. I don't want to keep getting a new one and losing it. I also left my leatherman on the bed this morning. I really really hope it's there when I get back tonight. It will certainly get moved in some way when housekeeping comes, I just hope it doesn't disappear. Hope hope.

Random theatre stuff:
- They bought S4 PARS for worklights. They use regular PAR 64's for shows. Technologically, this is pretty back-asswards. Also, financially silly since you can get many a worklight that costs less than a S4 PAR.

-They have an Obsession 2. The elip-scans are not, however, programmed as fixtures. To move the mirrors, they have recorded the individual channels into submasters. Or they just call up the channels individually. Very inefficient. At the least, you should be able to move them using the track pad.

No comments: