Friday, January 27, 2006

still sick

I don't feel better, but I don't feel worse. I'm a-hangin' in there. My head is producing amazing amounts of snot right now, so my nose is alternately stuffy or runny.

Yesterday we met with my dressmaker again, who is going to start working on the mock-up. We're going to meet again in about 2 weeks and try things on. She took samples of the fabric and embellishments with her. It will be pretty. :)

Donald and I bought groceries, and I took a much needed nap in the afternoon. Tech started out rocky, but turned out okay. I have some cues written, and some that even look decent. We stopped early, so I got to come home and play some Morrowind instead of going to bed early. Amazingly, I didn't sneeze or blow my nose much all evening.

Tonight we will tech Act 1, and the go the hell home. And right now, I'm going to go take a nice hot shower.

1 comment:

Tom Cavnar said...

Hope you feel better soon!

And good luck with tech rehearsals!