I just bought a pair of shoes on eBay. I have done this before with success. You just have to buy the exact thing you already know you like. I got these. I have a pair already, and as I was taking my morning constitutional yesterday (wearing them) it occured to me that it might not be a bad idea to get another pair. I got a good deal too, I paid $70 (+ tax) for my pair in the store, and on eBay I paid $38 shipped. I highly recommend the Ecco Receptor if you're looking for a shoe with good arch support. Also, they have stretchy shoelaces that lock in place so you just pull them on.In other news, there is no other news. I did pretty much nothing on Monday. On Tuesday I walked 2+ miles, did 4 loads of laundry, played Oblivion, made a simple and unexciting dinner, washed dishes, and read a book.

5 comments:
You take morning constitutionals? Is this after you take your metamucil?
Also, when I have the money to spend, I may take your advice on shoes. I would like to wear something with nice support.
Silly boy, I don't need metamucil. I eat breakfast cereal with plenty of fiber.
You could always try on shoes in a store, then look online to see if you could order them cheaper. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Donald has a pair of sandals from the same company that he likes a lot.
What about prune juice? Do you play shuffleboard or horseshoes?
I hate you guys.
Post a Comment