Monday, July 30, 2007

Day so very long

Yesterday we loaded in the Equity showcase in 116. I got there at 9am, and didn't go home until midnight. At times, it was a highly unproductive day. First thing, they hang curtains. First problem, they didn't have the right curtains. That started the day off late for me, since I was supposed to be starting lights by 11, and didn't until at least 12:30. Then it all just went slow. At 9pm the stumble through rehearsal got started, and somehow took 3 hours. I am telling you, the show won't be 3 hours long, so I don't know how it took so long. I tried to write a few cues, to get ahead for today. I took a few notes of things to change or fix. By the time I got home I was ready to go to bed. Ugh. I'm heading back to the theater at noon to keep working.

No comments: