I wasn't going to buy this Harry Potter book. I was going to get it from the library, and buy a paperback copy later in order to match my 6 other paperback copies. Then I went to Costco to buy some chips, and there was a huge pile of books lookin' at me right inside the front door. So I bought one. And then it sat- unread- the rest of the day since I was busy. I ended up reading about 5 pages before falling asleep last night. This morning I got up and checked my email, and the library has the copy I requested. So I didn't need to buy a copy at all, because I would have had it today anyway. Oh well. This way I can loan it to somebody when Donald and I are done. Although there seems to be no shortage of this book. I bet there will be a lot of extra copies lying around in a week.
I had a busy day yesterday. I'll make a list:
10:30-2:30- Hot dusty cleanup duty
2:30-3- Drive around in circles looking for parking spot
3-3:45- Watched a rehearsal
3:45-4- Ran to Costco
4-4:45- Watched a different rehearsal
4:45-5:15- took another shower
5:15-7- got ready for LAN party
7ish-2AM- shot people
Yes, we finally had another LAN party. It was a small one with only 4 extra nerds in our house. Off the top of my head I could name 6 more people who would play games with us, if they didn't live an another state. Here in the area, that was about all I could come up with. Next time I'll start looking sooner. I had so much other stuff to do that I didn't organize this one very well. We had fun though. I made cheesy dip and fresh guacamole. They were thoroughly gobbled up, so must have been tasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment