To learn how to play, click the "how to play" link and it will take you through a quick tutorial. After that it's all getting your brain to see different patterns. If the daily puzzle isn't enough for you, at the bottom of the page is a link to Multiplayer Set where you can play online! You can play as a guest or register. Then you can play against other people or practice by yourself. Robyn and I played for a while the other day. Check it out!
Friday, July 20, 2007
very addictive
I came across the website for the folks who make Quiddler and 5 Crowns. They have a few daily puzzles, one of which is based on the game "Set". I don't have this game, but now I really want it. The daily puzzle is a great brain teaser. http://www.setgame.com/set/puzzle_frame.htm
To learn how to play, click the "how to play" link and it will take you through a quick tutorial. After that it's all getting your brain to see different patterns. If the daily puzzle isn't enough for you, at the bottom of the page is a link to Multiplayer Set where you can play online! You can play as a guest or register. Then you can play against other people or practice by yourself. Robyn and I played for a while the other day. Check it out!
To learn how to play, click the "how to play" link and it will take you through a quick tutorial. After that it's all getting your brain to see different patterns. If the daily puzzle isn't enough for you, at the bottom of the page is a link to Multiplayer Set where you can play online! You can play as a guest or register. Then you can play against other people or practice by yourself. Robyn and I played for a while the other day. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment