Saturday, July 07, 2007

Penicillin tastes AWFUL

I've never encountered a pill that tastes as bad as this penicillin. Would it have killed them to give the nasty thing a gel coating? It's so awful that I can't take it with water, I have to use food. :(

My day improved after yesterday morning. I went to a productive (although long) meeting, then to Costco on the way home. I tasted many tasty things, including some Haagen Dazs ice cream. Mmmm. I bought a bag of very tasty all natural blue corn chips. They're light and crispy and just the right amount of salty. I went back to my folks' house and spent an hour sitting on the pool ladder with my feet in the pool hanging out with my dad. We were in the shade, there was a bit of a breeze, it was very pleasant. I really should take advantage of dad's pool more often, or at least put my feet in again.

No comments: