Sunday, July 10, 2005

LAN success

This one went longer than previous ones. We played until nearly 5am, with the usual break to walk to the coffeehouse. We played 2 games of Cranium, but then we played more UT afterwards. Usually at that point it's just Donald and Kevin and Jon or so, but Denise and Sally and I were up for more shooting too, as was our new recruit Tom. Granted, I only played a little before I decided that it was bedtime, but a good time was had.

The vet called around noon yesterday and told me that Anna was not throwing up or anything but that she wasn't eating and she wanted to keep her there so they could make sure she'd eat. I wanted to bring her home, so we did; but we have a follow up appointment Monday morning. First thing, she headed for the food bowl and ate a litlle. A few hours later she was acting pretty normal. This morning she'd thrown up on the rug (no surprise there, most of the apartment is rug.) As long as she keeps eating, I guess she seems normal. So all that, and no real answer. She's sitting on my lap now, purring while I use the computer, and that's definitely normal.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I'm glad that your kitty is better.