I had weird ass dreams last night. At one point, there was a baby bird that I was raising outside the apartment. It was going to be big, and it was kind of like a pet. If I wanted it to fly over to me, I would call kitty kitty, (because calling birdy birdy would be silly,) and it would fly over. I think there may have been a bunny as well.
Also, my dad was raking the sand in the garage. The concrete floor was only in the middle and about 2 1/2' around the edges of the garage were just sandy and pebbly like the grund around here.
After that my aunt and I were in the next door neighbor's yard and it was dusk, so kind of dark. (This whole thing happens facing east, towards my apartment) A woman came around a house across the street with a big huge gun and tried to get into a house. My aunt and I decided to call the cops, so she went off towards my apartment, and I ran over to this tiny house that was in the middle of the neighbors' yard. I was banging on the door, quietly somehow, to get somebody's attention. It turned out to be my uncle's ex Joe. He didn't open the door, but through the window indicated to me that he didn't have a phone. Meanwhile, gun woman and her accomplice had given up across the street and were heading my way up the driveway. Somehow I could see through the tiny house, and I was sidling around it so I'd stay on the other side from them and they wouldn't see me. I was thinking that I hope my aunt had gotten to a phone, since I didn't. At this point murderous people were heading towards my parents' house, crossing through the gate, and I was thinking that maybe I could get to my apartment. Just when they got to my parent's front door and I woke up.
Weirder that usual!
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment