Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I have already started this day in a productive manner, even before I went to bed. Last night at 12:30 or so, I decided to caulk the bathtub. I don't know why I feel the need to do these things in the middle of the night. But it's done. It isn't perfect, but it's better than before which is what I was going for. That was my same thought when I painted the bathroom. It looked so awful before I painted, that anything I did to it would just be better.

When I got up, I put in a load of laundry. Now of course, I'm sitting in front of my computer. I will work on my plot more today, yes I will.

Yesterday was fun. Robyn and Joe and Mike came over and we went out to eat. We considered seeing a movie but didn't. Instead, we got ice cream from coldstone creamery, which I hadn't been to before. Oh it was tasty! I had dark chocolate mint with oreos mixed in. Then we went home to play gamecube. Lovely cube. Everybody enjoyed Mario Party and Mario Kart. Then we got coffee and played phase 10, which takes much much longer with 5 people than it does with 2. We played one game, and it probably took 2 hours. We came back here and more Mario Kart was played.

The highlight of yesterday's Plaza experience was Asshole McHonksalot. This guy was trying to go through the intersection, but there were pedestrians there, so he laid on the horn, and then again when he got to the other side of the street. Seriously jackass, if you're in a hurry, don't go through the Plaza. Way to stomp on everybody's holiday spirit. I flipped him off but he didn't see.

No comments: