Saturday, December 17, 2005

Friday went by as usual, with me doing pretty much nothing all day and feeling guilty about it. I did some tidying up, and a few errands. Then- I started a new game of Morrowind. You see, its sequel doesn't come out until MARCH and I want it NOW. Sigh. I'm not going to spend my life on this game though, my plan is just to enjoy myself poking around and joining some factions that neither Donald or I did before.


I also did some ebay research into decoration for my dress. I found these 2 silver appliques. The plan is to deconstruct them and re-form them into a band of embroidery that will run vertically along a split. The v-shaped one is 11" across and there are 2 available, and the other is 10" tall and 21 available. There will probably be a few sparkly beads in the equation as well, naturally. :)


Mike came over and went to the coffeehouse with us, which was nice, since I'd been thinking about coffee all day. When we got back home, I wouldn't let them play with the gamecube, as I already had dibs on the xbox and we only have one TV. Take that! The day ended with donald sleeping on the couch as I "one more thing"-ed my way through about 45 minutes more video game.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

i like the straight one