I walked in to the theater today in the snow. I bundled all up in my hat and scarf and gloves. Hats are brilliant. Why did I ever go out in the cold without a hat? There wasn't much snow on the ground yet, but it's still coming down. It's pretty to walk in, but I wish I didn't have glasses 'cause they get spotty. I guess it would blow directly into my eyes without glasses. Bah.
The first year from Texas thinks it's icy and slippery out. At the time, there was maybe an inch. Ha ha!! This is Missouri. The icy is yet to come. Then he asked if I thought the scene shop would have scrap wood that he could put in his truck for for weight. It would take a lot of scrap wood to add up to the 50 pound sandbag he's going to want.
Donald stayed home because of the weather. Maybe we can get some wedding planning done. We have some caterer's websites to check out.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment