Monday, December 12, 2005

We finished Season 1 of Dead Like Me and have started the 2nd. You see, Donald is weak so he went and bought it today. I'm not complaining though, it's a good show.

I'm back in the land of no motivation. I have a production meeting for a show tomorrow that I know nothing about. The Stage Manager will give me a script, and maybe I'll get some set drawings. I just looked at my calendar. I have a plot due for a different show in 3 weeks. Ugh. Faculty is always saying that to succeed in theatre, you have to really want it, have a "fire in your belly." I really really don't. And yet, I'll get by. I just slog through, until the short time where I actually like what I'm doing, and then wait for the whole process to be over. And then it starts again.

Sometimes I wonder if I should be doing something else. But although I can think of a lot of things I'd like to be doing, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do. You know, there are millions of people who don't "do" anything. Any lots and lots of them are perfectly happy. In this sentence I should come to a point, but I don't have one. So, off to bed! Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: