
Well, I went and graduated again. The commencement was as boring as those things always are, but at least it didn't rain. I don't feel any different than before, so whatever. We got there about 11:30 to partake of the complimentary lunch. The lunch was slightly less boring than the commencement, but not by much. Hey, it was free. After the whole thing was done Mike and Robyn and Donald helped me take down my portfolio, then we met Kristin and Colin for dinner. It was nice to see them, and the food was tasty. After that we put together some tiny bouquets of flowers, until we realized that we were both bored and sleepy so we got coffee.
Yesterday Robyn and I went shopping. We went all over the mall, and bought a variety of stuff. We got back about the right time to get some dinner, then Robyn went home and Donald and I watched some TV. I finished the day by reading until I fell asleep on the couch while Donald played Jade Empire. It was a nice day.
This week I don't really have much of anything on my calendar. So it's kind of a break, and kind of not. I should work on getting ready for clambake, but all that might just wait until next week. Tomorrow I'll go pick up the marriage license, get my dress, and do a walk-through at Simpson House with the caterer.

No comments:
Post a Comment