Saturday, May 27, 2006

Long day, talk lots

Man, am I tired. Today the shindig started at 9. I talked to people so much today that my voice is all worn out. It was a good day, I think. I got a lot of positive comments on my work. Surprisingly, a lot of people commented on Dialogues, and several people really liked Killer Joe. I got lots of compliments for the variety of work I had.

At lunch I sat at a table with John McKernon, who is the guy responisble for Lightwright. That was pretty cool. For the normal people, Lightwright is a program we use for paperwork for lighting. It's a damn good program.

By the time the reception started around 5, I was ready for a solid nap. We got out of there about 7, and we were supposed to go to Chinatown to eat again. But it seemed that the people we were with wanted to go to a bar and have a drink, so we wandered along, since Victor said we'd go eat after that. I was about to fall asleep sitting up, so we we told Victor we were going to take our stuff back to the hotel. He would give us a call when they were leaving. By the time we made it back to the hotel the trip to Chinatown had fallen apart. Donald and I rested a bit, and eventually went out to find food. Victor wanted to meet for dinner, but we were just way too tired.

We happily spent most of the evening resting. Donald said earlier that we have booked ourselves one too many days of vacation, but I don't think so. After tomorrow, our time is our own. We can relax as much as we want.

1 comment:

Mike said...

when Donald says jump, margaret say nah