Monday, May 01, 2006
I bet there were cookies in there
Another theatre dream. In this one, it was during a performance, and the stage manager was upstage center, on the stage. Someone came to tell her about something, so she told everyone she needed to take a small break- 10 minutes or half an hour. Then she went off to the greenroom to deal with some business. I was thinking maybe I could deal with the business so she could keep doing the show, but she'd already gone. At another point, they were passing out mail to everybody. My mom sent me a giant envelope, like 2' X 3', which had giant papers in it that I didn't look at closely at the time. There was also a gift certificate (normal size) that was good at home depot and a bunch of other places. My grandma sent me a purple lunchbox with snacks it it. I was hoping none of them were perishable as I was opening it, and then I woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment