My portfolio has been rearranged, slightly revamped, and packed up. I packed it all into handy dandy travel format today, and put it in the van the scene designers will be driving to NYC. I think it's in pretty decent shape. Either way, I'm happy to load it up and not think about it for the next few days.
Sunday Donald and I went to Target and spent some of our gift cards. We bought many useful things, and then I went to buy some nice clothes to wear in NYC. I got 2 pairs of nice pants from the clearance rack for $10 each, and a top that turned out to by 30% off. So adding that to the last shopping I did for nice clothes, I spent $60 on 4 tops and 2 pairs of pants. That's 2 whole outfits. (2 of the tops are tank tops, worn under the other tops. The other tops are low cut you see, and I'm short.) I think it was money well spent.
Monday was a light hang day, and we got done early, so I went to the art supply store to get stuff to finish getting the portfolio ready. In the evening I found out that the other 2 people showing in NYC were doing trial portfolio setups, and as usual, nobody told me. So Donald helped me haul all my stuff over there, and I set it all up. It turned out that I needed to rearrange something, so I'm very glad that I got that taken care of ahead of time.
Today I took most of the day to finish up porfolio stuff, then Donald and I had Kin Lin and met Robyn and Joe for coffee at Muddy's. It was a good time, and we actually finished a game of Phase 10 for the first time in a couple weeks. Now, time for more West Wing viewing.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment