Saturday, May 20, 2006

not much of a maze

I dreamed we were at the zoo, or some similar outdoorsy place. Joe wanted to check out this maze thing, so we went to look at it. It wasn't much of a maze, since it started out with walls only about a foot high, and they gradually got taller to about 3 feet. Either way, we could walk on top the walls and I could see clearly that it wasn't very maze-y at all, since there were a bunch of shapes that didn't even connect. There was also a bull at the center, sitting there placidly. I was a bit concerned about the bull, as those things aren't known to be very friendly. I decided to head the other way, and fast. Joe and Robyn said the bull wouldn't bother us, but I didn't believe it and kept going. When it did start chasing us, I was already half way to the scaffold. Robyn had been closest to the bull, but she made it to the scaff in time. As Joe followed me up, I said to him, "I'm pretty sure bulls can't climb scaffolding."

How's that for the end of a dream? "I'm pretty sure bulls can't climb scaffolding." lol.

No comments: