Here I am setting up in my corner. I got there first, so I picked the best spot. It's the first thing you see when you walk in the door.

Here's the finished setup, and visitors. (Click for very big)

I had my laptop with a slideshow on the table, and my small portfolio laid out for people to flip through. On Sunday, I sent an email to pretty much everyone "important" in KC that I could think of. So hopefully people will come by and take a look. The stuff will be set up until Friday, when there is a reception, and the scenic and costume portfolios will be on display as well, down the hall. The Person Of Some Importance dropped by yesterday for a bit, I think he was suitably impressed. I chatted him up a bit. So the whole thing went well. Then Victor bought me a very tasty steak dinner. Mmmmm.... filet...
Here's a pic of Anna cuteness. She was enjoying the view from the window as I sewed silver stuff. I put the chair there for her so she could see over the bushes and better view the feathered snacks, which she of course couldn't get at.

5 comments:
That looks awesome Margaret!!!
It indeed does.
It sounds like it went well. It looks like it should've gone well with all your neat pictures and photos and accesible setup. Would it hurt anything to cram a bunch of stuff in a smaller space in New York?
Probably won't hurt. I can prune a few things from the walls with no problem. All the pictures are in my smaller book already anyway.
If you want to borrow my lifesize cut-out of Seven of Nine, just let me know.
Post a Comment