Friday, May 19, 2006

still tired

Thursday I slept until 10:30 (which wasn't nearly enough sleep,) because my mom called to ask me a question about potato salad. I couldn't really get back to sleep, so I got up. Robyn and Joe and I had lunch, then at 2 I went back to Union Station to work until 6. The crappy part was that the set was NOT loading in. We stayed until 5AM because we needed to be clear of the stage so the set could load in, and the bastards still weren't loading it in when I left at 6. That. Just. Sucks. So I worked hard and we got done the things that we needed to get done, or rather as much as we could. We didn't have nearly enough cable, so we just hung the lights but didn't circuit them. Then I got paid for my work, in happy cash monies. Then I went home to play cards with my grandma.

Today I had a meeting, then went to my sister's graduation, then took a nap, then went to the graduation picnic briefly, then went to dinner with Donald and Mike and Joe and Robyn, then got coffee.

I still haven't gotten ready for New York, and I realized that they load up the van on Tuesday. Sigh.

No comments: