Basically we just hung out. We went to the coffeehouse, then came home to play video games and consume beer. Mike brought a new (to us) Mario Party game. We also enjoyed some munchkin. I had to go to bed "early," since I had a meeting in the morning, at 9:30. (Who schedules meetings so early on a saturday??) After I got back and everyone got a shower, we went to Chubby's to consume delicious breakfast food. It's truly a good thing that restaurant isn't closer. We'd go way too often. After that, Jim headed off for family time, and Mike suggested that we go to the art gallery, since none of us had been for ages. We spent about 3 hours there, and saw some of the newly remodeled sections. Somehow, looking at art was friggin exhausting. We went to Uno for a snack, and a restm then went to see Pirates 2 at 5:30. It was an enjoyable flick, but not as good as the first one. We all agreed that there was just too much cgi, and it was kinda long. Then we walked to Kin Lin for some dinner. We managed to pack a lot into the weekend! Sunday Donald and I did the dishes/laundry/vaccuuming thing, and relaxed.
As requested, here are some dino pics:






3 comments:
The next time you meet all those people, if they're not wearing nametags, I suggest numbering them. After you've been introduced, when you come back around to them, say, "Hello again, #14. You are looking well. Tell me, where is the toilet?"
I'm glad none of y'all liked Pirates. When I got to work on Monday I got to hear crap about how it was better than Superman and blah blah blah. Now I just pretend I've never seen it. I don't even know what comics are. "Comics? Comics? What are those? Those are for kids, right?"
"Ah yes, I remember you #12. You were vomiting in the bushes near the screen door. Hope you're feeling, better, ha ha!"
I didn't dislike Pirates, but I was only a little disappointed because I expected that it wouldn't be as good as the first one. I wouldn't say it's better than Superman because that's comparing things that aren't in the same category.
Umm ,those are some friggin huge dinos.
Post a Comment