Sunday, July 02, 2006

Superman was okay

Yesterday Jim drove all the way from Columbia to see movies with us. We had it all planned out. We saw Superman Returns at 3:20. It was okay, I think. It was a little too long, and a little dull, but I think Superman is a little dull so that's not a surprise. I won't rush off to see it again or anything, but I'm glad I saw it. One thing I really liked was the Spiderman 3 trailer before the movie. Looks good!

After dinner, we saw X-Men 3 together. It was kind of better he second time. Since I'd already seen it, I wasn't waiting to see what happens. I still think they had so many characters going that the new ones ended up underdeveloped.

Then we got coffee. :D

1 comment:

Jim said...

AND IT WAS THE GREATEST DAY EVER. You forgot that part.