Friday, July 14, 2006

Subconcious runs amok

Last night I dreamed that Robyn and I were at a Costco-like super warehouse. They had samples, such as melted chocolate that you dipped graham crackers in. There was a huge freezer that they only let 2 people go in at a time. In the freezer, there were 3' diameter pizzas. Also, bags of frozen ginger ale chips as big as a person. I sampled one, and the weren't that good. (Later it occured to me, where would you keep that??) Then the store morphed into an amusement park/ super warehouse complete with themed areas. Next it was a shallow river in a park where Robyn and Donald and I were walking on bridges over the water. You could go down to the water, and I rolled up my jeans a few inches to keep them dry. Then all the water was gone, and the bridges were no more fun. :(

No comments: