Donald stayed home again Thursday. We attempted to move the bed to a warmer location where our heads wouldn't be up against the cold exterior wall. Well, there really isn't any such viable place in the bedroom so we put the bed back. In the process we vaccuumed where we seem to have never vaccummed before, judging by the amount of dust. :P Around 3 we decided to go borrow shovels and clear the driveway. Nearly a foot of show is no easy thing, but this snow was very light and powdery so it wasn't too hard. We also did a bunch of laundry.
Friday D went to work. The streets were clear enough. I had an appointment to talk with a local costume designer, and she is going to make my dress. It will be mostly blue with silver parts. Now the fabric needs finding. It can be any number of things, but I think the leading fabrics are silk and satin. It will be all one or the other, not some of each.
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, a foot of powder! Awesome! (I sure could use a snow day about now...)
I guess I should have tried to find a home for my snowshovel before leaving KC... Yeah, that's right, I have a large metal snow shovel completely going to waste in the back of my truck.
I think I'm going to miss winter. :: sigh ::
Post a Comment